G McWilliam Aberdeen Ltd commenced trading in 1958 as a retail butcher. In the late 1970’s the company expanded into the wholesale catering industry acquiring new premises in 1984 to meet customer demand.
In 1991 the company was bought by current director Mr Michael Lawrie.
In April 1997 he moved the business to a purpose built premises on St Clement Street, Aberdeen where he fitted the facility with equipment not only to suit the business needs but to an extremely high standard.
Its location in the heart of Aberdeen city makes G McWilliam ideally situated for supplying Hotels, Restaurants, Schools and Hospitals with top quality Scotch Beef, Pork, Lamb, Poultry, Game, Cooked meats and much more.
Our Company operates to the very highest of standards and will only buy meat from approved suppliers.
From Farm to fork stringent quality procedures are in place to ensure product quality, product safety & ultimately customer satisfaction.